Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Transfer pictures to computer

Can anyone tell me how I transfer photos from my Blackberry 8330 directly to my computer.  I have tried e-mailing them to myself but only a few of them make it to my e-mail address. Is there a way to transfer them diectly from my phone to my computer rather than trying to e-mail them?  I am a novice so I need Step-Step help please!
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Transfer pictures to computer

if they are on device memory you need media manager within desktop manager.

If they are on a media card, then you can use same option plus u can also use mass storage mode but it needs to be turned on in options-media card

Contributor

The photos I want to transfer to my computer are on the Device Memory on my phone. how do I tell if I have a Desktop Manager and Media Manager on my computer?
Forums Veteran I

Start-programs-blackberry-desktop manager

if it isnt there then you can Download and install it from here

Contributor

I have downloaded the Desktop Manager that you provided. I cannot figure out what to do to download pictures from my blackberry to my computer. Can you help?
Forums Veteran I

plug in device, open desktop manager, go to media manager

roxio will load

you will get the front screen, on the right side you will a picture of a blackberry

under it is a link, click it, and you will now have a 4 box window

top 2 are your PC(switch the tab in top left)

bottom 2 windows are your device

copy up, copy down, move up, move dwn buttons are in between the 2 halves

Contributor

When I click on Blackberry Desktop Manager it says that it is disconnected. When I click on Media to open up Roxie, to the right when I click on "View Devises Connected" I get the following: THERE IS NO DEVISE CONNECTED. pLEASE CONNECT YOUR DEVISE IN ORDER TO VIEW ITS CONTENTS.  I have confirmed with other removable devises that my USB prots are working ok but the blackberry is not seen. What do I do?
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8350
My Carrier: Bell

Trying to transfer pictures from my blackberry curve 8350 to my computer  I do not use a media card  Any one have a solution to this

thanks 

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the Forums mcduffe. See Drizzt09's post above to use media manager in DM.

BTW, it is a good idea to use a media card so as to not use up your device memory.

Let us know how it goes. Smiley Happy
IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.