Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Transferring ONLY Contacts between Blackberry's without all data & settings to new BB

Does anyone know if there is a way ONLY to transfer all of my contacts from one Blackberry to another Blackberry without transferring all the data and settings to the other Blackberry with the Device Switch Wizard ?

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Transferring ONLY Contacts between Blackberry's without all data & settings to new BB

Hi and welcome to the forums!

If you have a complete backup of the old Blackberry, use that .ipd file to restore only the contacts to the new device.

If your contacts are up to date on Outlook, do a one way Outlook to device sync of the contacts.

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Transferring ONLY Contacts between Blackberry's without all data & settings to new BB

Cool!
I'm glad you have it solved.
Thanks,

Bifocals
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter