05-14-2013 01:34 AM
I am using 2 mobile numbers one is in BB 8520 Curve and the another one is in Samsung.
I want to copy the contacts from Blackberry to Samsung. Kindly let me know if there is any procedure to do so?
05-16-2013 03:26 AM
03-24-2014 03:46 AM - edited 03-24-2014 03:46 AM
Moving from BlackBerry to Android is an easy process, too.
1. Open Google Sync on your BlackBerry.
2. Choose “Sync Now” to make sure the most current contact information is added to your Google account.
3. Open the “Accounts & Sync” app on your Android phone from the gear icon.
4. Touch “Google.” Touch to add a checkmark to “Sync Contacts.”
5. Touch “Sync Now” to sync.
6. Open your contacts app. Touch the arrow next to “Phonebook” to open the drop down menu. Make sure “Google” is checked. You will now see all your synced contacts.
04-09-2015 04:15 AM
I have to transfer contacts from same bb model to moto g gen 2 which is an android phone.
My gmail sync has not captured all the contacts.
I had my previous organisations email id syncronised with bb to save contacts but now that has been made defunct.
How can i go about transferring my complete details to my new phone now