Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Transferring data to PC

I'm really liking my Blackberry Bold since I got it a few days ago but I would like to know how I can go about transfering data (like phone logs with the notes) over to my PC. I find it's a bit tedious to go through each phone call on my Blackberry and transcribe all the info to my Outlook. You would think with the technology, the info would be transferred in the syncronize process. It would make sense for the phone calls on the Blackberry to show up as a Phone Call journal entry in Outlook. Otherwise, what's the point of doing all that typing on the Blackberry.

We need something to make use of the data we're entering on the Blackberry. Heck. Are there reporting tools available for download for Blackberry users?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Transferring data to PC

You can sync your PIM data with Outlook but phone logs don't sync. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!