Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

Trouble Downloading App World

[ Edited ]

My phone (curve 8900) won't download app world. Says my phone doesn't support but it's a new one. Any ideas. Edward Whelan.

Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Title edited to reflect new topic.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Trouble Downloading App World

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Please check this page to ensure you meet the minimum requirements:

Further, please check that AppWorld is available in your country:

If it is available in your country and you feel you meet the device-level system requirements, then contact your carrier to ensure that you meet the service plan (from them) requirements for access (via their network) to AppWorld.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: Curve 8530

TICKETMASTER APP DOES NOT WORK

curve 8530  , running V5.0.0.337

I know it says it won't work with V5, but is this problem being worked on?  This was the main application I was looking forward to when I purchased my 1st BB back in Nov, 09.   Needless to say I was very disappointed when I tried to download it and it wouldn't work.  I have been even more DISAPPOINTED since I have sent SEVERAL emails and even Tweets to BB/RIM asking about this problem, and NO ONE has had the curtiosity to respond to me.   If it's being worked on, excellent - if it's not just admit it and I'll stop emailing/tweeting!  Thanks

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: TICKETMASTER APP DOES NOT WORK

JoviFan wrote:

curve 8530  , running V5.0.0.337

I know it says it won't work with V5, but is this problem being worked on?  This was the main application I was looking forward to when I purchased my 1st BB back in Nov, 09.   Needless to say I was very disappointed when I tried to download it and it wouldn't work.  I have been even more DISAPPOINTED since I have sent SEVERAL emails and even Tweets to BB/RIM asking about this problem, and NO ONE has had the curtiosity to respond to me.   If it's being worked on, excellent - if it's not just admit it and I'll stop emailing/tweeting!  Thanks

Hello again -- please don't poly post in these forums...it takes time away from others who also need assistance. See my reply to one of your other posts.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Trouble Downloading App World

Ticketmaster stopped working since 08/27/2010

Any idea why?