Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: 447811182023

Trouble trying to download applications

I found a brilliant application for my Blackberry 9320 curve, logged in my Blackberry ID on my netbook as advised and it keeps coming up with a black screen and no recognition of me signing in. I'm getting really frustrated now as I can't find the app on my phone to do it directly, am not technically minded here so please be gentle with me and would appreciate any help at all. Have had this problem a few times but eventually managed to download an app but can't remember how I got it on my phone as I don't use apps often. Any help much appreciated thanks Smiley Happy

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Trouble trying to download applications

Hello Debpeb

Can you share what application you're trying to download from BlackBerry App World ? Are you sure that app is compatible with your Curve 9320 ? 

On your device when you open BlackBerry World > when you type the same application in Search field are you unable to get that application ! 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: 447811182023

Re: Trouble trying to download applications

I've somehow managed to download the app from my phone thanks but still can't sign in on my netbook Smiley Sad Just keeps coming up with the black screen with devices down the left hand side of the screen.