Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Trouble with Camera option to save videos and photos.

Hi,

My Bold camera/video option is not allowing me to save photos or videos anymore.  I do not have a memory card but realize I have lost many photos and some videos and am not able to save any at this time.  It says "unable to save underneath the box that pops up on screen where I would save.  Anyone know why and also if I will ever be able to retrieve my other photos and videos?    Very frustrated...

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

Re: Trouble with Camera option to save videos and photos.

Go to options >Status.

Tell us the file free and file total.

***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~
Contributor

Seeing that a mini SD card of 1gig these days costing about 6 bucks its pretty silly not to have a memory card in use with this type of expensive phone...   A 500 dollar phone and you dont have atleast a 6 dollar memory card? Even if you dont take a lot of photos or watch movies on your phone you need it to free  your phone for the job of storing junk to be better used for the phone functions itself.   Not having one c an greatly sloooow your phone down...

Highlighted
New Contributor

My file free # is 41318108 Bytes.  I am sure this is morte than enough.  I had to format my device memory which I know causes everything saved to vanish for good.  For some unknown reason to me, I was in teh position to have to format it.  I think I will just go out and buy a mem card..Cheap and a better solution.  

Thanks for your help.. 

cpmac