Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Trying to totally delete QuickPull Lite

I just upgraded to the new operating system version for my storm and quickpull is no longer working...i have tried to delete it and reinstall it many times, but it always remains in my appworld and the only option i get is to "reinstall" and if I do that, I get the same error and the program won't run.  I would like to totally delete this program from the device and not archive it, so I can download it from scratch.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Trying to totally delete QuickPull Lite

Hi there!

Last I checked, Steelthorn was only in Beta with their 5.0 compliant version of QP. As such, it's not out for general release for 5.0 BBs. Some are able to run the beta, others are not. If you delete it from Homescreen > Options > Applications, delete it again from the AppWorld screen, and then do a batt-pull reboot, it might then be removed from your AppWorld screen. But, having it in the AppWorld screen is not a detriment to the device. And what you get might still not be the 5.0 version...I haven't checked today yet as to if Steelthorn has progressed beyond beta.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................