Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360 OS 7
My Carrier: Curve 9360 OS 7 (bought it 6 months ago)

Twitter for blackberry 9360 doesn't show mentions

Hey there! I use twitter a lot on my blackberry curve 9360. I love twitter 4.0 with new tabs. But last night as i was using twitter i went to "connect" but it didnt open, i clicked everywhere and everything would open BUT no mentions. I could recieve alerts for new mentions but i couldnt see them as the connect bar wont open. I've pulled off the battery,upgraded twitter, deleted twitter and installed again but same issue. Please help me with this issue, i don't want to shift to tweetcaster. I really love twitter's official app for blackberry. Thank you!

My Device: torch
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Twitter for blackberry 9360 doesn't show mentions

My "connect" or "@" tab stopped working last night as well. I checked the PC version of Twitter and it works fine there.
Highlighted
My Device: torch
My Carrier: Rogers

I just checked BlackBerry App World. Look at the feedback for the Twitter app. Everyone is having the same problem. "Connect", "Mentions", "@" not working.
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: Etisalat

the same problem started with me last night, the tab isnt working but only one account i have 2 one is working the other one isnt. i did every thing i even wiped the device and restored it still the same