Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 9105
My Carrier: T mobile UK

Typing in hebrew

Hi i recently got the pearl by set up it asked me which languages i want so i choose 4 and one of them is hebrew its in languages but not by text input basicly i cant write a message in hebrew can anyone help meSmiley Indifferent

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Typing in hebrew

go to the following page :

Home Screen >> Setup wizard >> Language and Text Input

you should have one entry for "Display screens and menu items in"

and one entry for "My typing input language is"

for example for the first one I have "English" and for the second one I can choose between French, "English (United States)" and "English (United Kingdom)".

what choices do you have for each field ? and what values do you currently have ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 9105
My Carrier: T mobile UK

Thank's for your replay i have three languages in there but only display i have the option of hebrew not by text input

thanks

Chaim

Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

please read this article from a previous discussion : it was about a Bold 9700 but it may help you.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Bold-9700-smartphone/Installing-Hebrew-language-on...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: