Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: 7542818380
Accepted Solution

URGEN URGENT URGENT ----I forgot my password to the Curve and now am on 9th attempt, will not go there, Now

What is the way to reset a Curve password that I forgot?????????????????????

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: URGEN URGENT URGENT ----I forgot my password to the Curve and now am on 9th attempt, will not go there, Now

You can't. Don't forget that you're using a BlackBerry device and not some inferior brand. If you could easily reset the password, so could anyone else.

You might have to just bite the bullet on this one. I just hope you've done a data backup with BlackBerry Desktop Software and/or BlackBerry Protect.

Cheers. Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: 7542818380

Re: URGEN URGENT URGENT ----I forgot my password to the Curve and now am on 9th attempt, will not go there, Now

So glad that BB Protect was active well and alive! Recovered everything through synchronization of Protect after a complete wipe out. Love it!