Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

But not any more. !!! Since getting my bold 9900 in May this year, it has been return to the vodafone store 3 times for help! and replaced twice!!! IN FOUR MONTHS!!! and now it refuses to pair with my audi car phone. I can dial  and receive calls  but only if I use my BLACKBERRY handset! which kind of defeats the object of hands free> Been back to AUDI because fault message on the in car system says does not support my phone. But Audi say its because its a new phone!! why cahnge the settings so that the car companys dont have the necessary software to deal with the phone directory!! surely thats not necessary! The contacts are in the car phone directory since I paired the phone with the car but cannot make calls! YET ANOTHER BLEEP since getting my all new singing and dancing SO CALLED SMART PHONE!! well I would really to turn back the clock and have my old phone back, and forget about the so called up grade!!! i think its time i joined the I Phone set!!!!!  UNLESS SOMEONE ON THE FORUM CAN HELP!! 

ps  Let me congratulate blackberry in having the single most evasive customer service team on the planet!! i have joined this forum simply to get answers, because there is no way of contacting blackberry other than by buying RIM time!! another sure way of losing your loyal customer base!! GET A GRIP BLACKBERRY!!