Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: Grameenphone
Accepted Solution

USSD code does not work on my BB 9650

Hello, to all! All USSD codes (*566# , *123#  etc) does not work on my BB 9650. How to resolve this problem? I'm using GSM grameenphone network in Bangladesh.
Did anyone else face this problem?? 
Please reply to this.... BB admins 

Contributor

Re: USSD code does not work on my BB 9650

Hello anyone out there to resolve my problem please??? 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

USSD codes are something to do with your mobile network provider, not your BB-proprietary services. Hence, you need to talk to your mobile network provider (Grameenphone) to ensure that you are using the proper codes for their network.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor

I have made them (Grameenphone) known about this issue...but they said they cannot help with this issue!!
And moreover, one more thing...sometime the USSD codes do work (at certain times) but most of the times they do not work...Do you know what's causing this error? It will be of much help to me Smiley Sad
Thanks. 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

I have no idea...it is something to do with their network, of which I know nothing.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Highlighted
Contributor

Well, I have sorted this out! Smiley Very Happy This problem mainly occurs when I turn the data services ON. or else it works fine, after i change the SIM card with another one.
As soon as I turn the "Data Services" to ON, the USSD codes do not respond. A call is made by the BB device instead of requesting the network for a reply. Smiley Happy
I do not know WHY. Better not ask me Smiley Tongue You sort it out Smiley Very Happy
My Device: bold 9930
My Carrier: airtel

thanx it worked.