Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Unable to Connect to Facebook Server

I have been unable to connect to the Facebook server since yesterday morning. Since it started yesterday, I don't think we can blame the solar storm.  Also, I know other BB owners who can connect to the server. 

Weird part is, I'm still getting notifications but I can't access them because I get a message saying they can't connect to the FB server.  However, I am not getting anything in the news feed

I have removed the battery.  I have deleted the Facebook app and reinstalled it.  Nothing is worrking

I don't kno if this is a Blackberry issue, a Facebook issue or an issue with my BB Bold 9900

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Unable to Connect to Facebook Server

Problem solved.  It started working again as spontaniously as it stopped.  I stil don't know what caused it.  Everything else continued to work great.

Thanks for thr outlet.

My Device: Blackberry Curve 9220
My Carrier: Globe

I just downloaded facebook and I can't use icon since error pop up that facebook cannot connect to server. How is it?
I don't have data plan only Blackberry Max, everything is okay except facebook.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

what is the exact error message?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: