Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: AT&T

Unable to Disable Confirm Delete

This week, I updated the device firmware for my Bold 9000 and since doing so, I have been unable to disable the confirm delete prompts. Setting in each of my three email accounts are disabled. I have also performed a battery reset. The feature simply appears to be broken in the new firmware. Please help me to resolve this issue.

My Device: bold 9000
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Unable to Disable Confirm Delete

Same problem, same circumstances here.  Some email accounts work right, some of the time.  None work correctly all the time.

My Device: Tour
My Carrier: Sprint

I updated my tour and had the same problem.  Finally i just reinstalled the latest os update via blackberry desktop, and it fixed the problem

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: AT&T

I have the same problem. I've tried 100 times through "messages>options>general options>Confirm Delete> NO>save" but it won't stay on NO. The next time I go into message options, it's turned itself back on to 'YES'

I have done a battery pull, but no matter what I try, the "Confirm Delete" pop-up window will NOT shut off.

Blackberry Curve 3G (9300)

v5.0.0.955