Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9320 Curve
My Carrier: Airtel

Unable to Download/Upgrade Blackberry World

Hi! I am using Blackberry Curve 9320 from last one month. This is my first Smartphone. I was very happy before last two days with my phone but after that i am facing a problem in Blackberry World. Its neither being download nor upgrade. I tried to firstly delete old version then reboot with powerd on and pulled battery out but still its showing an error after starting the download in mid "907 Invalid COD TCP Receive Timed Out". I am from India. My service provider is Airtel. I am using latest software version for my device 7.1.0 Bundle 2012. I am trying to download new version of Blackberry World  which is 4.3.0.32  I also tried to download so many times from Blackberry PC Suit and internet browser from mobile and PC both but i am unable to download it yet. So i request you please someone help me to solve this problem as soon as possible. I am worried about it. What should i do? Please reply me soon. Thanks a lot in advance!

Maddy Rao
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

Re: Unable to Download/Upgrade Blackberry World

try deleting your browser's cache first and download the app again. 

In your browser, click menu>options at the bottom of the list you can see the option to clear history, cache, cookies etc.

hope this helps. 

Smiley Happy

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: 9320 Curve
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Unable to Download/Upgrade Blackberry World

Thanks a lot for your pleasant reply. I am very grateful to you. I already did for so many times this thing. Deleted browser caches,cookies,push contents n all still i have the same problem. Please help me. I appreciate n welcome your response. Thanks again! Smiley Happy
Maddy Rao