Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9700

Unable to Sync Outlook Calendar to Bold 9700

BB Desktop Manager version: 5.0.1.28

BB Bold 9700 OS version: 5.0.0.330 (Platform 5.1.0.91)

My Outlook Calendar sync is already set set at Two Way sync but nothing is being moved between the Outlook and the Bold 9700.  When syncing I don't get any error or warning messages, but I don't get prompted to confirm additions or deletions to my Calendar either. This had worked before but then it suddenly stopped working.

My Outlook Contacts sync is working fine. When syncing I only see the Contacts are being synced but not the Calendar items.

Appreciate the help. Thanks.

My Device: 9700
My Carrier: vodaphone

Re: Unable to Sync Outlook Calendar to Bold 9700

I have the same problem - I have 2 9700 phones running on BES Express - niether of them will syn calendar

They just stopped syncing

- tried deleting users and re adding users on BES and full wipe & reinitialisation with no success

Anyone have any other ideas?

Visitor
My Device: Bold-9700
My Carrier: Rogers

I am having the same problem.  Everything else in Outlook syncs except my calendar.  Please help if anyone has an answer.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: O2

Try checking the mapping for the Calendar.

Go into the Sync settings in the Desktop Manager, then select Calendar and then click on Advanced, you should see a dialog box showing the Calendar settings.

Click on the Mapping button and then check it is correctly mapping to your Outlook calendar etc (will make sense when you go into the config/mapping).

Also in the Sync screen, untick 'Sync Data' and then retick and hit Sync - if that fails try deleting your Calendar from the device (http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Bold-BlackBerry-9000/Help-Remove-Default-Calendar/...) - I followed this guide and it worked for me.

Hope that helps.