Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATT

Unable to attach stored images to MMS, email, or BBMsg.

Hello everybody,

I am currently unable to attach images to MMS, email, or BBMsg if the image is already stored, i click on the paperclip, the folder, and the image, and it never inserts it into the message.  Now if i take a picture at this point, it will insert the picture, but it will not let me do the same for stored images.  On the image selection screen the select box in the lower right is not accessible.

ATT's fix to this solution was to wipe the device, very disconcerting, tried it, did nothing like I expected.  Can anybody else help me resolve this issue?  At one point I may have been looking for a picture to add and did menu-> view to view the image in full size after the attachment process, and it hasn't allowed me to attach images since.

Thank you to anyone who can help, I am very frustrated with ATT right now.

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Unable to attach stored images to MMS, email, or BBMsg.

Update -- It will allow me now to attach any pictures I take from this point forward, but no other pictures taken previously, it just shows the image, but will now attach.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Etisalat Egy.

Re: Unable to attach stored images to MMS, email, or BBMsg.

hey,

are those images stored on the media card or the device memory???

also check if your "content protection" is enabled ...and if the "Encrypt media files" option is turned on???

you can check this in "options" ----> "security" ------> encryption.

1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the white star in the black box to the left of the post.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!