Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9000

Re: Unable to authenticate user at this time.

I have a Bold and am also unable to get My World to Login to the PayPal account that I purchased the apps from.  It seems to let me login to my other account, but says there aren't any apps there (because there aren't).  I have tried the rebooting, hard reset, re-install etc.

This issue only occured after I did a software upgrade via the desktop application.  Now I have several apps I cannot use and cannot see in My World.

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Mine is fixed now that I've upgraded to v4.6.0.297
New Contributor

Can you please send me a pm on how to do this as well please.  I am getting frustrated, i've trie everything
New Contributor

Can you please PM me too? I am about to throw out my blackberry and go back to Android (and write a nice letter to Consumerist......)

My pin is:21134A433 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Stratts and akleit -- I have sent you each the PM with the instructions about what to do about the "Bad PIN" result on the RIM sites.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Could you please send me a private message as well on how to deal with this problem???
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

twright wrote:
Could you please send me a private message as well on how to deal with this problem???

Sure...but we've already had a tad bit of confusion. Can you clarify which problem you are having?

1) Trying to log an issue into the RIM website, and it responds that your PIN is invalid.

2) Your AppWorld is stuck and downloading (or some other internal AppWorld thing) and you can't get it to release.

Which? Or Both?

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Same Issues Please Help

Hi,

I know this is an old thread buthopefully somebody will still be able to respond. I am having the exact same issues as the people above. My problem is that I have a download that is stuck in Blackberry App World and has been now for two days. No amount of batterrypulls reinstallation of App World does the trick its still stuck. I also searched the web for a solution and it was mentioned that you can log in and it will kick start the install but when i try that I go to My World, and select login. I definitely enter my Paypal account details correctly. I click Login...I get the message, "Please wait while we retrieve your MyWorld Applications..." A few seconds later I get: "Unable to authenticate user at this time. Please try again later." I notice above that you privately messaged some people with a solution that by the looks of it worked for them. Could you please do me the massive favour and send me the same private message because at the moment I cant use an App that I have paid for? I look forward to your reply thanks. By the way if it helps I have a blackberry storm and I am running the latest version of App world.

Kind Regards,

Sam E.

New Contributor

Re: Same Issues Please Help

No solutions........... I am on the phone with RIM right now, after contacting my carrier. I will post anything I learn from them.
New Contributor

Re: Same Issues Please Help

Thanks Mate really appreciate it.

Sam E.