Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: maxis

Unable to back up data from the BlackBerry Protect website

Dear Sir/Madam,

I've login to the website to restore the data to my smartphone several attempts but unsucessfully.

This below message kept showing.

"The backup has been paused temporarily becos the device is either not consistently connected to the

wireless network or your device is too busy. The backup will resume  the next time the device connects

or is less busy."

Cant do it on my smartphone as all data are wipe out and there's no shown of my last backup 27/7 and

only show my new backup on the 29/7 which i've accidently backup the after all data wipe out.   

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Unable to back up data from the BlackBerry Protect website

Hey mili271,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Are you connected via Wi-Fi when doing the backup through BlackBerry Protect?  Also are you able to create a wired backup with BlackBerry Desktop Software on your PC or Mac?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: Unable to back up data from the BlackBerry Protect website

i have a blackberry 9300 curve and also installed with blackberry protect, today i did a complete wipe of memory of the phone and data with it but did take backup before doing that. 

the problem i have is when i reinstalled my device accidently i did another back up.and then when i went to the blackberry protect site i saw the new backup which was empty i could also see my earlier back up which has all my contacts and other details but i am not able to back up that.

Can any one plz help me out on this.