Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300 RDB71UW
My Carrier: MTN

Unable to download MP3s

I brought my blackberry in May of this year and could download large mp3s in excess of 70 MB at a rate high rate over 70 kB/s. In the past month or so I am unable to download even small audio files which download at a rate of less than 1 kB/s which ends with a downoad failed message.

This is probably a problem with my service provider but any help will be most apprecited. I do have 3G.

Many thanks 

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Unable to download MP3s

Hello Rossus

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

First of all you can try is Clear Browsing Data .Open your Browser > press the Menu key > Options > Clear Browsing Data ( mark all field ) then perform a battery pull restart Device POWERED ON remove the Battery wait a min. then re-insert it back wait till your device takes a long reboot.Then have a try .

In addition if you want to download a large file then I prefer download it over wi- fi you will get much speed.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.