Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: telstra

Re: Unable to install 9.1 on 9810

Hi i have found the files and was able to load 7.1 only now i have an initilization failed come up on the phone.Do you have any answers for this

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

KB33487"Initialization Failed" is displayed on the BlackBerry smartphone and the network status indicator shows "SOS"

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: telstra

Thanks for your reply. I had already tried what was suggested will get new sim card and see how that goes.

Thanks