Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Unable to install apps on Bold 9700

This is a fresh blackberry bold 9700. I am unable to install apps through appworld. I connect the 9700 to desktop, go to apps world, select the app i want, click download, enter my email/pwd, it brings me to appworld setup screen, step is shown complete (appworld browser plugin installed), i select my mobile from the drop down list in step 2 (connect your device), click on connect, it validates and shows three steps completed, 3rd step being update of software, (msg: You have a version of BlackBerry App World that enables account creation). Once i click next, it takes me to an error message

"Page Expired

* The page your are trying to view has expired, please try again."

This is for every app i am trying to download.

Any clues? way forward?

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Unable to install apps on Bold 9700

this is the same problem with me as well i can't connect to blackberry app world with my normal phone network, i have to plug my phone into the computer then connect to the wifi and luckly i was able to connect to blackberry app but when i click download button i type in my user name and password and then it comes up with an error saying you don't have the connection please verify you network. HELP ME!? i hope this help .