Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 3G & 9300
My Carrier: Aircel

Unable to install apps world

Hi,

I am using BB Curve 3G handset and I ahave also activated BB service by my service provider. When I am trying to install apps world its showing the data plan you have taken is not supporting please upgrade. But I am using 3G data plan. Please help how to install. Previously I was using all BB services by TATA DOCOMO service provider. But now I am using Aircel prepaid.

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Unable to install apps world

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 3G & 9300
My Carrier: Aircel

Thanks for reply but its not working.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

taraiashish wrote:

I am using BB Curve 3G handset and I ahave also activated BB service by my service provider. When I am trying to install apps world its showing the data plan you have taken is not supporting please upgrade. But I am using 3G data plan. Please help how to install. Previously I was using all BB services by TATA DOCOMO service provider. But now I am using Aircel prepaid.

Hi taraiashish

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Apart from BlackBerry World , are you using all other Proprietary BlackBerry applications like BBM, Personal emails without any issue ? 

Are you able to browse Internet using BlackBerry native browser ?

Meanwhile please check this KB Article regarding BlackBerry world :

KB17659 : Minimum requirement for BlackBerry App World

Or refer to this KB Article and try to Install BlackBerry world using a computer :

KB31325 : How to install or update the BlackBerry App World application using a Computer system.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.