Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Qtel

Unable to login to Blackberry ID

I had two email accounts set up on my blackberry but now both have asked for validation. I have tried to validate using my Blackberry ID and password that I know is correct and it keeps telling me it is unable to login. the same is now true of Blackberry world, which of course uses the same ID. I have now changed my password four times and I don't know what else to do. I have taken the battery out etc. but it just continues to fail on login. My password changes have been successful but as I have used 7 of my 10 login chances I don't want to end up wiping my phone's memory if it doesn't work again. Please help!

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Unable to login to Blackberry ID

Hey rachb,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Can you provide the exact error message you're receiving?  Also can you login with your BlackBerry ID from a computer by going to www.blackberry.com/appworld

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Qtel

Re: Unable to login to Blackberry ID

Hi there It is asking me to validate my blackberry ID through blackberry protect. When I do, using the password I have changed on the blackberry ID password change site, it says 'unable to log in to your blackberry ID account'. I have used 7 out of the 10 attempts and changed the password using the reset password link 4 times. Can you make any suggestions as to what is going wrong? I can sign in to the website using the new password with no problems. Thanks Rachel