Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Unable to sync outlook calendar with blackberry calendar

Jonner

I hope you can help.

I am using Outlook 2003, Windows XP and BDM v5.0.01. BB Platform version is 4.2.0.122.

I am having the same problem - one day the calendar just stopped syncing.

After reading some solutions on the net, i deleted the intellisync (didnt work).

Went to Backup and restore - advanced - device database and deleted all calender enteries, then took out the battery and did a soft reset - still the problem is not solved.

As you mentioned, calendar is not showing in my Device Database. I tried to go to the link to download the new version, but could not find 8520 on the list.

Also, I am using gmail and a corporate email account (not thru enterprise server though).

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same issue with a Blackberry Bold 9700--Address Book configured properly and synced just fine--everything got transferred.  Calendar, however, won't sync.  It claims that it has, but nothing has been transferred in either direction (despite my having selected two way sync).  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

New Contributor

Unable to sync outlook calendar with blackberry calendar

Correction to my earlier post - my application version is 4.5.1.286 and not 4.2.0.122.  Thats my platform version.

Any solution, Jonner? Guys?

My Device: 8900
My Carrier: Movistar

Jonner I hope you can help. I am also having the same problem. Can not sync Outlook Calendar, I used to, not anymore.  Contacts, tasks and notes, no problem.

I am using Outlook 2007, Windows XP and BDM v5.0.01. BB 8900, Platform version is 4.2.0.76.

After reading some solutions on the net, i deleted the intellisync (didnt work). Reinstalled BDM, didn´t work either, took out the battery and did a soft reset - still the problem is not solved.

Calendar just does not sync.

How can it be solved? pls!!! I need it to work, I am dependant of the calendar...

thanks

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9700

I have a similar problem where calendar items in Outlook say 6 months ahead won't sync and show in the BB calendar. I am sure there must be a simple setting somewhere I have missed! Any help much appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Solution.  Dump your apps.  You are out of storage space.  BB is a loser when it comes to apps.  I have lost all of my old calendar data.  Really disappointed in BB.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Dump your apps.  you are out of space.

New Contributor

Somehow that doesnt seem like a soultion.

Also, I have not downloaded any apps.

New Contributor

Thank you for your reply. I don't really use any/many apps. It seems as if the sync is set to a time period going forward and won't sync the calendar beyond a certain period!

New Contributor

Thanks for the advice. However I really havent got any/many apps. It just won't sync forward beyond a certain period!