Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: MTN

Unable to synchronize calendar

Hi,

I have a BB Bold 9700 (using the software version v6.0.0.570 platform 6.6.0.212) and the destop manager 7.1.0.32.

I am unable to synchronize my calendar and configure the synchronization despite having "turn off" the wireless synchronisation (i.e. I have untick the box for one of my accounts as for the other accounts the box does not appears).

What should i do?

Thanks for your help,

Gaetan

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Unable to synchronize calendar

Hey BBsubcriber,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

This may be an issue with your default calendar settings, go into Options > Device > Advanced System setting > Default Service, here you can set your default calendar. 

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: MTN

Re: Unable to synchronize calendar

Hi Hatchback,

I have try to set my two different email accounts as default for the calendar but this has led to the same issue i.e... "Synchronization wireless" only (in both case I can not synchronize my calendar through BB desktop.

Let me know if you have any other idea.

FYI: when I forward my calendar items to myself, they do appear on my BB calendar as a forward (even though I delete the forward on my BB).

Thanks again for your help,

Gaetan