Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520, Playbook 64GB
My Carrier: AT&T

Unable to synchronize email

Phone:

Curve 8520

Carrier:

AT&T

I had initially been able to access my Yahoo email from my BB, but as of last week, I am no longer able to. I deleted email account from phone, then re added. Now, it's just stuck in this sychronization mode.

please help,

thanks.

Contributor

Re: Unable to synchronize email

Updated information for above problem:

I have read other posts on how to fix the problem when you can't set up email accounts & get the message, "Your device encountered a problem with this application's server. Select OK & repeat the action to try again."

I have followed instructions to:

1. register

2. resend service books

3. battery pull reboot

and I still have the same problem.

Blackberry please help me. I cannot get my yahoo account synchronized with my BB phone.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unable to synchronize email

I've been working on the phone and now it says in order for me to access my email settings, I need to log in. How do I get the user name? Evidently I set this up and for the life of me can't find or remember the username or password.

I have tried different typical user names I use & then click on "forgot password" but I still get the "Your device encountered a problem with this application's server..."