Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Sasktel

Unable to view SMS Inbox Messages

[ Edited ]

So, I know I have a new message because it will show the message icon on my home screen & i can see the new message in my preview screen. I'll click on the conversation that has my new message but I cant see it. The last message I can see is one Ive sent. But now, its not even showing all the ones Ive sent, in the the conversation. Just my last sent/recieved message in the preview/window before you go into a conversation.

Ive made it so my SMS and Email messages are combined in the Messages app. But that doesnt change anything. I had it so it was just my messages before, and that didnt do anything.

Ive restarted it, taken out my SIM card & pulled my battery but neither helped.

Ive also gone into the SMS Outbox & SMS Inbox folders and they dont even show up.

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Unable to view SMS Inbox Messages

Hello vickeee and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you're having an SMS issue.

Backup your device data using BlackBerry Desktop Software then reset your SMS database as shown in KB10167 How to clear the user content databases from the BlackBerry smartphone

After the database is cleared, monitor the SMS with new sent and received messages. 

Let us know if you're able to view the full conversation.

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!