07-25-2008 06:26 AM
Bit of a head scratcher here.
I've got 3 users with 2 pearl handsets and 1 with a curve.
On a variety of laptops and desktops all at xp sp2. with either the 4.3 or 4.5 desktop software.
The only consistency between them is they all get an "Unknown error occurred" during the calender sync with the desktop.
They all have outlook 2003, and I have replaced handsets, software, and sim cards. Still the error pops up.
I'e spent 2 months trying to solve this and its just giving me a headache.
Hopefully someone here will be able to advise me.
BTW: the other 25 users I have here with similar handsets and software dont get any errors.
07-25-2008 01:19 PM
I get this in desktop manager 4.3 but don't hear such in version 4.5. I found new version is more stable then previous 4.3. Remove all desktop manager from those laptop. Don't keep any settings of desktop manager. Go to your local drive and delete all the files and folder related with desktop manager. After having a restarts of your laptop install desktop manager 4.5. I hope the issue will be resolved.
If your query is resolved then please click on “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit