Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Unlocked a 8900 cant download app world pls help! or use Blackberry msgner

I have recently got a blackberry 8900 curve on vodafone but unlocked it to use on T-Mobile..it didnt have blackberry apps on it, when i try to download on the web site it gives me a msg that my phone does not support the software or the phone is not recognised how do i solve this issue?
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Unlocked a 8900 cant download app world pls help! or use Blackberry msgner

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Your device must meet ALL of the minimum specifications. Check this page and then compare to your device:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/appworld/download.jsp#tab_tab_system_requirements

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I tried to update the software and it said that i have all the current latest software....when i try to update to app world it gives me error axError.gif....i have the latest blackberry pearl, is there somthing else i need to subscribe to? i have blackberry messenger and i tried to add a blackberry pin but it wont go through and just keeps saying pending

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

We cannot tell you if you meet those minimum requirements. W don't know the current OS level for your device...but you should be able to check on your BB the OS version you are running (Options > About). If that meets the requirement for OS level, then you are OK for that factor. But you must still meet the requirements of the other factors...it's all or nothing. Such as -- you must be subscribed to the proper service plan...we cannot tell you what your service plan is either. Check all of the minimum requirements.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................