Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Unlocked storm, every thing works but black berry email

i added the blackberry package to my tmobile account, everything works, apps, web and etc.

i can not get my email to work on it.. it goes to EDGE then to edge back to EDGE then to edge stays there goes to 1x then to no service.  

what to do? 

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Unlocked storm, every thing works but black berry email

My personal opinion would be to go to verizon wireless.
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Unlocked storm, every thing works but black berry email

Agreed -- if your BB cannot hold connectivity with your carrier network, then indeed you have a base service level issue (not, though, with VZW since you have somehow gotten your Storm to work on a different carrier). One thing to check is in Manage Connections -- set everything to whatever TM's network is...in other words, don't set to "Global" but rather to 2G, 3G, or whatever their network is.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................