Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Solutions: 6,358
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Unlocking your BlackBerry Guide

Don007 wrote:

i don't know where you got this info from or maybe you have me mixed up with someone else but , I posted here somewhere that my son gave this phone to me .

I am asking the question because you posted above:

Don007 wrote:

it is with enterprise software?

Enterprise software is normally on a corporate BES10 system.

Or, are you asking if it has enterprise software?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: z10 has no attempts left for unlocking network any help here Thanks
My Carrier: rogers

Im just looking for a phone number to BB so i can talk to someone who can help me with this phone the only phone number on that link is what i posted I was wondering if that was the rite number to call.

Just a hint, this thread is about unlocking your BlackBerry, so that's all sorta off-topic.

But that phone number works, the one you posted.

If you need to help with zero MEP entries remaining, it's been posted in this thread already.

After the ten attempts have been used, you must get RIM to unlock the device.

There are three routes, and only three, to achieve this.

* Purchase a MEP unlock code from a MEP unlocking vendor on the internet. Be wise and make sure you purchase from one with a good reputation and with good reviews and feedback.

* IF your device is in warranty, contact your service provider technical support. Tell them you have this issue which needs to be escalated to RIM level customer support. I'll warn you that most carrier technical support people will first assume and think you are referring to a device security unlock, and you will need to convince them otherwise and explain clearly what you need. THEY will not be able to help you because the carriers themselves cannot unlock a device which has had the MEP code attempts depleted, and should (and you will need to ask) to have the case escalated to RIM level tech support.
* If your device is out of warranty, contact RIM direct. See the Contact Us information from the website: http://ca.blackberry.com/contact/ The options you want to select to speak to BlackBerry Customer Care are 3 (for inquiries, orders, billing, e-RMA etc) then 5 (e-RMA and Out of Warranty).

Make sense? Good luck.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: T-Mobile

After unlocked the phone, you can use your phone in different countries, if you need to use BB service, you still need data plan for receiving email. 

Pleroo wrote:

After unlocked the phone, you can use your phone in different countries, if you need to use BB service, you still need data plan for receiving email. 

That is correct.

Knowledge Base Updates
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Telus

Good day.

I have a interesting problem with my Q10 after the last Telus update to 10.2 software.

I had initially purchased my phone in Sept 2013 and had unlocked it using an unlocking service so I could use a US sim card when traveling in the USA.  All was well until I went to recently use the sim card and I found the phone was network locked again.  I found my original unlock code and entered it again.  The screen says accepted successfully but the phone is still locked.  I contacted Telus and requested an unlock code from them and the one I received was identical to the original unlock code I was given in the fall.  I tried a couple of suggestions from Telus but they did not work.

At this point Telus says that I need to return the phone for service as it is under warranty.  I have read about this problem on a couple of other forums (all with Canadian carriers) but there seems to be no explanation for the problem nor solution.

I was wondering whether anyone here might have an explanation or solution before I go to the hassle of giving up my phone for a length of time.

Thanks for your assistance.

New Contributor
My Device: BB 9670
My Carrier: VODAPHONE

1. I am follow your instruction (For an OS6 or OS7 device, go to Options > Device > Advanced > SIM) But my phone not a option sim so please do the need full 

[ Edited ]

MUKESHKUMAR8560 wrote:
  1. I am follow your instruction (For an OS6 or OS7 device, go to Options > Device > Advanced > SIM) But my phone not a option sim so please do the need full 

If your phone is the "BB 9670"  as your profile states, then no, this 9670 does not have a SIM card.

This is the "flip" type Style 9670 BlackBerry?

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
My Device: BB 9670
My Carrier: VODAPHONE

Thanks for your assistance. But my phone locked for country code because i am purchase through ebay (USA) so please assist how can use in india
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: MTC

please help me unlock my device, i still have 8/10 chances before i exhaust all, i have been using the phone but last night i tried to change some settings and i also deleted some apps and was asked to reboot my phone and after i did that i started seeing put password i have tried the only password i have ever used on my phone and yet pls i need your help urgently, tanx.