Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9220
My Carrier: Blackberry

Unresolved issue and no one is bothered to get it resolved

i have written many mails for the issue i am facing since the day i have bought this product. Requsted for refund as its just a month old phone but no one is bothered to contact me and get it sorted.Can someone please contact me on my email address and get it sorted...

tandon.karan89@gmail.com

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Unresolved issue and no one is bothered to get it resolved

Hi karantandon,

This is a user-to-user based support forum community. At times RIM employees visit the forum but they are not bound to contact or provide reply to your post.

I can see that this is your first post in the forum. Did you post it here earlier? What is your issue? Let us know the problem you're facing.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9220
My Carrier: Blackberry

Hi tanzim,

Thank you for contacting. My issue is that the other person on phone cannot hear me properly. Phone is freezing sometimes and now most of the functions are not responding, like saving contacts. I didnt know its a user-to-user forum. Are you from RIM??.. If not can you please help me with any contact number or email address of RIM as I would like to go for refund and not any more fix. Its a one month old phone and issue is there since day one. One service is done and issue still persist. If you are from RIM then kindly confirm the me the process to follow for refund.

Regards,

Karan

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

karantandon wrote:

Hi tanzim,

Thank you for contacting. My issue is that the other person on phone cannot hear me properly. Phone is freezing sometimes and now most of the functions are not responding, like saving contacts. I didnt know its a user-to-user forum. Are you from RIM??.. If not can you please help me with any contact number or email address of RIM as I would like to go for refund and not any more fix. Its a one month old phone and issue is there since day one. One service is done and issue still persist. If you are from RIM then kindly confirm the me the process to follow for refund.

Regards,

Karan

Hi Karan,

I'm not a RIM employee, just a user like you. And I don't have any RIM contact no. If the phone is a month old then you can warranty. And you are eligible to claim that from the store where you've purchased! So, contact that shop and ask for replacement.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit