Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Unwanted Text Messages

Everytime I get an e-mail from my Yahoo account on my phone, there always be a text message that comes through to my phone as well as a message saying the same thing what the e-mail says. The text message says the same thing every time an e-mail comes through on her phone. The text message comes from 118012222269 and its says //BREW:0104F4BCSmiley SurprisedZMAIL CI=DB37F78681198E89E6D6A5113CCB7541 MC=1. By the way I only had my phone since 03/03/09 ^_^ [help me please]
Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Unwanted Text Messages

Check your Yahoo settings... Do you have it set up to notify you of new emails?  This might be the source of the problem.  Otherwise, consider checking with your carrier as they may be able to assist further.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

My Device: Blackberry Curve

I have the SAME exact problem. Did you figure it out?
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

It finally stopped on its own. I was so happy. I got my last one on March 6, 2009 and I had my phone only since March 3, 2009. So it did it for three days I guess. But it was a relief when it did stop. How long hav eyou had your phone ? If it has not stopped and you have had it for a week or so, I would suggest taking it to a Verizon, but then again here in Alabama, they say the phone is too smart for their technology and many of the Techs here doesn't know how to work them.