Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: 9700 Bold
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Updated to DM 6, cannot configure sync-one more victim

I am having similar but not the same problem

Completed a complete clean removal of previous DTM twice rebooted at every point deleted all RIM from registry etc

DTM 6 works but when I try to put in Sync settings it let me but after I finish it returns to sync stting page with no tick in the box. I have been through the cycle many times it just won't keep the settings for calender or tasks the only 2 things I won't to synchronise

Any ideas would be appreciated

Have also don a battery out for 5mns and a reboot

Use to work no problem, before I go back to DTM 5, will give it another go if anyone has any ideas

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Updated to DM 6, cannot configure sync-one more victim

Have you tried turning all security software off before opening the DTM. If not try that. My security software was keeping DTM from recognizing or connecting to any of my office apps. If that works, just remember to turn your security software back on after syncing.

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

Updated to DM 6, cannot sync with Outlook

I updated to DM6 about a week ago, and there is no option to sync with Outlook anymore.  Why has this disappeared?  It existed prior to the upgrade.

I need to be able to have calendar and contacts sync with each other.

Any thoughts?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Updated to DM 6, cannot configure sync

What version of Outlook?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

Sorry, that would be Outlook 2007

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Did you install Office via the internet? Usually its called "click to run". If so, you will need to install again using the .exe file or a disk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

No it was a disk ... I'll try again anyways, and report back

New Contributor
My Device: mulitple

Smiley Indifferent

No matter how many fixes that are suggested by our BB vets, there is no real fix to the problem(s).

I have been all over this board and just clicking my way through google only to find that there is:

NO REAL SOLUTION...
I find this up setting in the fact that my company has about 15 people on company cell phones and of these 15, 12 of them are Blackberry. I have one guy with the BOLD 9700 and his phone goes dead on him at random times and we have to remove the battery to get it breathing again...really?!
We have to really face the facts here fellow BB'ers, we have to wait for RIM to implement a fix to our problems. We are at their control, so we must be patient and sit by like children for our parents to make a move on getting things corrected.
So since I have no control over what phones my company uses, I will sit patiently by and wait for RIM. Either way, I am getting paid.
Peace!
-change starts with you! (B. Obama)

New Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9700 and BOLD 9900
My Carrier: TIM

Good morning, I'm new in Forum. I have already Upgrade to version 6.0the desktop software but last day I have upgrade my Bold 9700 to new software version 6.0.0.448.

Aftert that I can't synchronize the calendar from Outlook 2010. I have 2 calendar in Outlook 2010 and 4 in my phone (3 in mail service and 1 facebook). When I try to configure synchronization the Desktop software complete without error the configuration procedure but when I return on Scheduler the system tell me that it not installad.

Can you Help me ??

New Contributor
My Device: Bold9780
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Thank you for the 'links'.  The RSS Feeds, as well as the Manuals, are a real help with my varied problems utilizing Desktop Manager (6.0.1) with my Bold 9780 (latest software, Bundle 187 as well).  I am a retread in the world of InfoTech, a "seasoned citizen", and bifocals wearer.  The guides and RSS feeds are appreciated and easy-to-understand.  (I found the kudos button, but not the solved. Your post deserves a repost on the current page [now up to 18] as well, in my newbie opinion!)

On my Aspire laptop tethered to my Bold 9780 via T-Mobile