Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9300 T mobile
My Carrier: MTN

Upgrade BlackBerryID message

[ Edited ]

hey guys I am counting on you for a miracle solution, my blackberry identity ask me to update so I did bu it won't download and then it later says there is no compatible version available so I deleted the blackberry ID under application management and then I went back to open my app world so it prompted me to update my blackberry ID and I click on update and then it started downloading, when the downloading was complete I restarted my blackberry 9300. then I open my app world , again it ask me to update my blackberry ID which I did but this time it will not work and later says there is no compactible version available. this has been going on for weeks and I have tried every thing I can still the same . help pls

Subject Title edited to reflect new topic.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Upgrade BlackBerryID message

[ Edited ]

hello,

in the options of the device, go in the "BLACKBERRY ID" menu, not in the AppWorld.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can find blackberry ID under options of my device

New Contributor

I deleted my blackberry identity cos its been asking to update everytime I open my app world so downloaded another from rroyy.com which worked for app world but will also ask me to upgrade when I open my bbm. I have tried deleting bbm and blackberry ID and reinstalling them still the same and I have tried battery pull severely but still the same. What can I do help pls
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

you need to fix your BBID issue.
can you first use a desktop browser and log in at BBID.com ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: