Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: Verizon

Upgraded to 6.0 Bundle 3084 - Can't set up my email accounts

[ Edited ]

After about 4 hours of dinking around with this, I still haven't been able to set up my email accounts after upgrading. I found another thread about going to mobile.blackberry.com, then selecting "communications"  but my phone must be in a different universe because I don't see any option for "communications" on that page. I get a page that shows a MENU button. I click on that but don't see any communications option there either.

So **bleep** sick of this **bleep** phone. If I can't get this resolved today, I'm finally caving in and getting an iPhone.

Would somebody please guide me through this in completely **bleep**-proof steps?

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Upgraded to 6.0 Bundle 3084 - Can't set up my email accounts

Hi mirthmaiden

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

That option generally works and helped many users,but still If you are having problem then first register your device to your network :

KB00510 How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network.

After that perform a battery pull restart like this device powered on remove the battery wait for a min. then re- insert it back .Then from your BlackBerry Browser browse to www.blackberry.com/integrate to set up your email account.try it and see if that helps.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: Verizon

Thank you. That worked. It would be really cool if there was a prompt that would tell you to do that instead of forcing you to google and search around for hours on the internet trying to figure it out.

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi mirthmaiden

We are glad that it worked..Smiley Happy  there are lots of solved thread within this forums related to your problem,you can use the search box provided at the top right corner  and of course this forums is open for all of us ,whenever you have any problem just post  your own  thread related to your problem instead of searching around for hours .

Prince