Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: curve
My Carrier: telus

Upgraded to BB Messenger 6.0 on Bold and now cannot send photographs

Hi I have a new Bold and I upgraded yesterday to latest BB Messenger and now I cannot send photos from my BBM. When I try to send a photograph it comes up with the option to put a comment on the phone and then I cannot highlight SEND instead I can only highlight CANCEL

What is going on????

My Device: 8900
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Upgraded to BB Messenger 6.0 on Bold and now cannot send photographs

This is the exact problem I'm having. The only solution I've found is to go into your camera app and go through the options and change the size of your photo to small. Only after that was I able to highlight and select Send instead of just Cancel.

Not necessarily the kind of solution I want, but it's the only thing I've found so far. Hopefully someone can tell us how to fix it.
My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: Verizon

I have the same exact issue. I would rather not have to send smaller pics as this has never been a problem before. Can someone from RIM confirm that this issue is being worked on please? BBM is my lifeblood and a whole lot of media gets transferred that way. I really need to be able to send full size pics.

My Device: blackberry bold
My Carrier: verizon

I went through and formatted my sd card and change the settings to medium on the camera options.. So far I have not had any issues. And it seems to be workin g ok.. I was not able to send pic's when I downloaded to 6.0.. It would take me to the high lighted area, but would not allow me to high light the send button. Hope this works for yall as well.