10-28-2008 12:27 AM
Does anyone know how/if I can upload my contact list to my computer to back up my over 200 numbers? I downloaded the desktop manager and such but I can't seem to figure it out!
10-28-2008 12:59 AM
10-28-2008 02:50 AM
- Connect your device using Desktop Manager and click on Synchronization
- From the menu on the left click Synchronization under Configuration
- Again click Synchronization button on the right which will give you option to Select Device Application that you want to synchronize
- Put the check mark and you'll get a prompt to Select Desktop Application
- Highlight the application name and click next button
- Under Synchronization Option you get Direction of Synchronization
- Check the radio button with Two way sync
Note: above mentioned steps are explained as per Desltop Manager 4.5
Example: Synchronize addressbook -
Connect you HH with your desktop Manager in your PC. If you device is set to wireless sync then you need to turn off wireless synchronization. To do so go to Address Book -> click Menu -> Options -> Wireless Synchronization: No -> click Menu and Save the changes.
Click on the Synchronize button on Desktop Manager -> Click on Configuration Tab then click on Configure Synchronization -> Click on Choose under Address Book (on the right side of the pop up window) -> Click on you organizer apps (like, MS outlook, Lotus notes etc) -> Select desired apps -> select Synchronization radio button and click OK twice go back to Synchronize tab ->click on Synchronize Now.
If your query is resolved then please click on “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit