Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Orange FraNCE

Upload via facebook mobile and not Upload via facebook for BB smartphones as usual

i have a problem now. Maybe anyone can help me out.
i'm using a bb 9700 and i like to upload photos to facebook. yesterday when I uploaded my photos via Facebook , it still showed "Uploaded via Facebook for BlackBerry® smartphones".
but today , when i uploaded a photo , that "Uploaded via Facebook for BlackBerry® smartphones" was dissapeared. and it changed into "Uploaded via Facebook Mobile".
i have tried to upload 10 photos and the result just the same.

"Uploaded via Facebook for BlackBerry® smartphones". change into "Uploaded via Facebook Mobile"
can anyone help me?
i cannot understand why it's changed. THANK YOU.

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Orange FraNCE

Re: Upload via facebook mobile and not Upload via facebook for BB smartphones as usual

I reinstalled the program Facebook for BB and also restart my BB and then tried to upload some new pics. it still didn't work. Still the same "Upload via Facebook mobile"

My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Upload via facebook mobile and not Upload via facebook for BB smartphones as usual

[ Edited ]

Ah dude thanks google for finding this thread i thought i was the only one to pay attention to details like that.... i upload like 10 photos and it still the same. I think it comes from facebook because when you clik on facebook mobile under your uploaded photo, it brings you to a page where every mobile are represented.... So i don't think we can do anything about it... I prefer so much with Facebook for Blackberry smartphones.... Smiley Sad

My Device: 8520 curve
My Carrier: voda

ohhh thank goodness i thought im the only one whos experiencing this too. i also got the same problem, i used to have it saying "uploaded via facebook for bb smarthphones and now just recently it started saying " uploaded via facebook mobile" i hate it coz i like my old bb the way it was before and now its just as ordinary as the other swhen they are uploading their photos through their mobile web facebook, i hope someone can help us here thank you guys!!!!

My Device: Blackberry 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone

even i am facing the same issue, it does not show uploaded via blackberry smartphones.

any body knows what is the problem? or whom to contact regarding this??

Thanks,

rahul

Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Ra1hul wrote:

even i am facing the same issue, it does not show uploaded via blackberry smartphones.

any body knows what is the problem? or whom to contact regarding this??

on the Facebook page on the App World webstore:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/680

on the top right corner you have the email address of the support of that application.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: