Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Uploading pictures from my computer

I just put a 4MB card in my new BB3100 curve and now I'd like to upload pictures from my computer to my blackberry.

Does BB have their own computer software to do this or does it use some windows software.  If their own, where is it?

thanks

New Contributor

Re: Uploading pictures from my computer

Here's the real problem.  The system came with a disk and I've tried to install it but it keeps taking me through a screen that I have no idea how to answer. Its about what type of desktop integration I want. 

After paying a guy $100 for an hour to configure my system so it works perfectly with my six different email accounts, I'm not about to randomly click on enterprise server, desktop redirector, or bb internet service.  But I won't be able to reach him for aweek. 

Isn't there a simple way to put pictures onto the BB without setting up the whole thing again?  (BTW - I set up wife's iphone for downloads without ever seeing a screen that wasn't totally self explanatory)

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

[ Edited ]

If you can't wait for your service person, you can use the drag and drop in Windows.

Hook the device to the PC with a USB cable and it will look like an act like a removable drive.

Hope this helps!

Message Edited by Bifocals on 08-02-2008 01:00 AM
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

Thanks. I'll give it a try. Sounds simple and doable.

I am having trouble uploading photos from my computer onto my storm. I used the windows media uploader, dragged and dropped the photos onto the card, but none of the photos will sync to my blackberry. Every picture file has an error. Please help!

Easiest way is to connect your Storm to your PC via USB.  You should then see it under "My Computer" as "Blackberry". Open up your picture file, highlight the ones you want to transfer, copy the pics, then go to "Blackberry" and paste.  They should be there. Worked for me.