Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold latest
My Carrier: Starhub

Username and password- Need help urgently!

[ Edited ]

Hi

1) First of all, i have received an email stating that my account under Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

is being banned as there is multiple obsence post. I need to clarify that i have never used my account to post in BBM forum before. Even if i did, is when i need help urgently for my BBM application. Currently i am holding 4 bbms now. Have never came across this issue. Pls check and advise

2) I urgently need to setup my email accounts. But this time round, when i logged in, they required for my email id and password. And yes my email id is Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Useall the while for the past 4 years. I am unable to log in. I tried all kinds of password but unable to log into my mobile settings

Verfiy Blackberry ID

This application requires u to verify ur blackberry id to continue.

blackberry ID username:

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

password:

I went to the forget password option, unfortunately as i have never retrieved my password before, i am unable to remember the security question as i did not use it for the past 4 years.

Pls advise.

Urgent and thanks

j0k
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: Username and password- Need help urgently!

Try this link to reset your BlackBerry ID password.

https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/recoverpassword/

New Contributor

Hi,

I have been trying this technique for the past 4 days. It doesnt work no matter how i change the password at the link that u gave me. Even though it's being reset accordingly, i am still unable to log in the password at my mobile. i am 100% sure that i have entered the correct password at my mobile. ( verify blackberry id) . I want to setup new email accounts under "setup" . Upon me clicking " email accounts", it prompt for the one key password. I have never faced this issue before. I am very very sure that my password is correct. Pls advise as i need to add email accounts. Other programs are working fine without any password required being prompt. ie. blackberry world

This is very very urgent to be resolved. Pls help.

New Contributor

Hi, Pls advise as this is urgent. I am unable to contact anyone in my home country and could only do online. Would appreciate if someone could assist. Thanks

New Contributor

Till date, my issue has not been solved and ignored. Is there any number that i can call to complain about this? Thanks

New Contributor

Could someone kind pls help. I tried to change the password with my hp. The password is already changed but still unable to log in. I am 100% sure password is correct. I need to setup my email account.