Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: At&t

Using BB dataplan on a dual sim phone.

Hi. I bought a dual sim phone for travel purposes. I wanted to place my monthly data plan in the phone in addition to the prepaid sim so i can switch back and forth as needed. Voice works but cannot activate internet or email. I called AT&T but they are unable to "activate" the data plan on the dual sim phone. They tried switching my data plan to the regular smart phone data bundle but nothing. Dual Sim Phone is the JT Journey by ekit. Help!
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: Using BB dataplan on a dual sim phone.

zashikibuta wrote:
Hi. I bought a dual sim phone for travel purposes. I wanted to place my monthly data plan in the phone in addition to the prepaid sim so i can switch back and forth as needed. Voice works but cannot activate internet or email. I called AT&T but they are unable to "activate" the data plan on the dual sim phone. They tried switching my data plan to the regular smart phone data bundle but nothing. Dual Sim Phone is the JT Journey by ekit. Help!

Hello zashikibuta,

Here in the Philippines, if you have BlackBerry subscription you can use your BlackBerry subscription on other devices, just set the correct apn and will work with no hidden charges.

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"