Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Storm & curve
My Carrier: T-mobile

V7 BB Desktop deleting outlook events

Hi there,

So I have seen many discussions on this topic, but none seem to resolve/ explain how to fix the issue..

The problem is that on synchronization with outlook, my outlook calendar all my history has been deleted, and wants to continue to do this everytime I syncronise. So what do I want is quite simple I thought..

1. My bb actual device I wish to keep only recent events on - for example previous 14 days and all future events for 2 months. So setting this to forever on my phone is not what I want.

2. I want 2 way syncronisation as I update events on both PC and BB device - this I can do, but cannot set the date ranges as used to be able to do.

3. I want to keep ALL events on my PC - nothing being deleted! This is not happening!

Is this too much to ask?

On upgrade to V7 it all went horribly wrong and I have now lost all outlook history on my PC.

After trying many options read from various forums it appears that I can either keep everything on my BB (which I do not want to do) or only sync future or 1 way.. which is also what I do not want to do.

Has anyone get any ideas on how this should work with V7? or how I should configure the app/ phone to work as above?

Thanks for any help anyone can give.