Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Forums Advisor III
My Device: STORM 9530 on VERIZON 552 kbps

VOICE NOTES WONT SAVE

OK, this is my first time using voice notes since I have gotten the storm.

When i record a voice note, everything works fine.  but when i save it, and look in the voice notes folder, nothing is there.

Ive looked in music, ringtones, videos and everywhere else i can think, but nothing!

Anyone else have this issue?

Am I doing something wrong?

If I or another member have helped, be sure to click the KUDOS!!!

If your issue has been solved, please resolve this thread by marking the post which solved it for you!

4.7.0.122,SLACKER, FaceDial,Poynt, Myspace, Weather Midlet, You Tube, Tiltris, logMaid, Youmail

http://www.rimblackberrystorm.webs.com

My Device: Not Specified

Re: VOICE NOTES WONT SAVE

Same problem but...sorry...tried everything but no solution.

r

Just solved the problem thanks to another post: take battery out while phone is still on (phone was off when I tried before) and back it all came.

R

New Contributor

The only I have found to get to my voice notes is by clicking sms and then click a contact to send to click the blackberry button then click on send voice note it should pull up all your voice notes
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I mentioned this when .90 first came out. It's never saved although one time I found ones I recorded in the media folder under music. Also on occasion camera pics won't save either. Maybe the "testers" can make RIM aware of this to...

rjameseast wrote:

Just installed .90.  Works much better than .75.  Camera is fixed, pages load faster, and internet is at least 5 times faster (no exageration). The only problem I found was that Blackberry Maps cannot find satelites so you cannot use GPS.  I checked options and gps is enabled.  I am using Verizon which uses VZ Navigator for 9.95 a month.  I wonder if they are blocking that feature so you have to buy VZ Navigator? Does anyone else have this problem?  Please help if you can.  Thanks.

There are still issues. Camera doesn't save pics all the time, voice recorder doesn't save records; phone has already rebooted for no apparent reason. Email still rings when I have it on silent. But it's a huge leap from .75 and a little better than .85. I can't imagine how anyone without the knowledge of these forums is stomaching .75. I'd have thrown it at a wall if not for these forums and the leaked upgrades, beta or not...

Message Edited by alant40 on 02-01-2009 12:19 AM
Visitor

I am thinking about purchasing a Storm or Storm2.  Have these issues been resolved?

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Yes, these issues were resolved in software updates.  There should be no problem with either the Storm or the Storm 2.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

New Contributor
My Device: Javellin 8900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hello all!

I recorded a very important voice note today,and i made sure i saved it properly.

But as soon as i went back to the voice notes folder,i cant find anything.

To check if it records something new...i again tried to record a new file..which also wasnt showing up.

I took out the battery and put it back again as suggested,but no use.

I really want that particular recording.Please help.