Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

VZW and RIM are treating us like morons re: the Tour Bluetooth volume problems. Fight Back!

VZW is playing dumb with everyone who raises the issue about the Tour BT outgoing volume being so low that nobody can hear us.  They must think we are all stupid.  Instead, lots of us are looking at alternatives to VZW, as a result of being treated like morons.  We could all leave VZW and they will pretend not to know why their market share dropped.  Pretty stupid business practice if you ask me.  All they really need to do is fess up, acknowledge the very real problem, blame it on RIM, which is where fault belongs, and then pretend to side with their bread and butter customer base.  Maybe they missed that day of business ethics class.

I returned my Tour during my 30 days, as did a ton of others.  I unwound my 2 year contract committment and I am again a free agent, able to join forces with anyone able to put a working device in my hand.

VZW, its been a long run, but I dispise being treated like a moror any longer.

RIM, I have been using your devices since before they were even phones and I had to buy them directly from you.  I expected more from you as well.  Shame on you for releasing such garbage and then hiding from it.

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: VZW and RIM are treating us like morons re: the Tour Bluetooth volume problems. Fight Back!

I just know you're gonna go off like a stick of dyn-o-mite, but if you've gotten rid of the Tour, and are no longer with Verizon, what's the question?

davids331 wrote:

VZW is playing dumb with everyone who raises the issue about the Tour BT outgoing volume being so low that nobody can hear us.  They must think we are all stupid.  Instead, lots of us are looking at alternatives to VZW, as a result of being treated like morons.  We could all leave VZW and they will pretend not to know why their market share dropped.  Pretty stupid business practice if you ask me.  All they really need to do is fess up, acknowledge the very real problem, blame it on RIM,

If you want to lobby Verizon for something, you'd be in a better position to do as a customer, but that's no longer an option.

Anyway, this is a Community Support Forum. I don't think you are looking for device support, are you? Past that, already it seems.

If you just want to rant, you've done it, completed. Good luck.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: VZW and RIM are treating us like morons re: the Tour Bluetooth volume problems. Fight Back!

Agreed go complain somewhere else. ....

and BTW.... VZW might not have been alerted about a known issue  with this problem yet they might not be playing dumbsocialberry.gif

Super Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 8310

Please remain courteous and on topic. Thanks