Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Verizon Storm, Snow Leopard 10.6.1, BlackBerry Desktop Manager Sync Fail

Hi, I have been searching for several hours and cannot find anybody with similar problems so first off sorry if i missed the answer.

I am running Snow Leopard 10.6.1 and BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac 1.0.0

My main mail account is an Exchange 2007 mail account, I am using iCal, AddressBook and Mail for managing my exchange account.

If i sync the 3 iCal calendars that are completely local to the Mac sync is good.

If i add my Work calendar to the mix, BDM hangs fans start running fast, system becomes unresponsive. eventually it will die on its own other times i must force quit the application.

Contacts only sync with local contacts in address book, not the contacts from the exchage account.

While writing this i suppose i could use my Entourage and sync the exchange stuff through it instead of syncing it through iCal.

Any other ideas that come to mind would be appreciated.

Todd

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Verizon Storm, Snow Leopard 10.6.1, BlackBerry Desktop Manager Sync Fail

[ Edited ]
Hi there!

FYI -- you've posted this to the general Desktop Software forum...but BB/MAC integration is indeed special, and has it's very own forum. But, don't double-post, we will have this moved momentarily to the correct place:

That way, the right experts will have the best visibility.

Good luck!
Message Edited by sdgardne on 10-14-2009 04:46 PM

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................