Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8320--T Mobile

Verizon Tour 9630 not syncing with desktop manager, error no user profile

Hi all--I'm a big fan of Blackberrys, had them for years but this newer generation seems to be a lot more hassles. I have a Tour with device software v4.7.1.61, desktop manager with 5.0.1.28. Windows 7, Outlook 2007. I am using personal email, not a BES account.

A battery pull finally got the DM to recognize device, but it won't sync. When I go to set up the applications for synching, email is greyed out. Also, when I try to set up address book, for example, I get a small error box with nothing in it and that takes me to the user profile screen. No user profile exists.

Is this an Outlook issue?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8320--T Mobile

Re: Verizon Tour 9630 not syncing with desktop manager, error no user profile

Anyone? Today I uninstalled Blackberry desktop manager and media sync, removed folders from c drive as instructed. restarted system downloaded new desktop software, same issue. I get a runtime error message, "Options value is unacceptable. Please check option properties." Once again, no user profile in the drop down menu for outlook.