Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Three 3G BlackBerry Services

Vibrate Problems?

I bought my blackberry curve 9320 5 days ago, and when I put my phone in vibrate mode it doesnt seem to vibrate enough for me to feel it/even hear it.

My friends BlackBerry Curve 9520 (I think it is that) vibrates really loud and I can feel the vibration from my desk to my bed, how do I fix this?

Developer
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: Vibrate Problems?

Hi badriri,

Welcome to the BB Community...

Follow the steps:

Go to Options ->Sounds and ringtones ->Profile management -> Vibrate Only

In "vibrate only" , go to the tab "vibration"...under that tab, u will find 3 options-off, custom, on...either choose "on" or " custom" to choose the way ur BB vibrate...

do the same for all the things(message notification,instant messages etc) for which u want to have the heavy vibration...

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up...
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Three 3G BlackBerry Services

I already have, it didn't make the vibration heavy.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

It seems like every device vibrates differently. I don't know if it's the strength of the vibe motor itself or just what causes the discrepancies. There is little you can do except try and get your carrier to replace it under warranty if you think something is wrong with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!